Second Presbyterian welcomes you as we celebrate the life of Shirley Reid. The church is following city regulations allowing 50% capacity with proper social distancing for this memorial service. We care deeply about the health of all those present and ask that you observe the following rules:
- Please register below so that we have a record of attendees in the event contact tracing is required.
- You must wear a mask over your mouth and nose at all times.
- You must maintain 6-feet of social distancing with those outside of your household.
- Please do not attend if you or a member of your family have COVID symptoms or you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Please follow the guidance of the Second Presbyterian’s ushers when taking a seat. Some pews are marked as “Do Not Sit” for distancing.
- Second Presbyterian does not yet permit singing during in-person services. All music for the memorial service will be instrumental.
- If needed, overflow seating will be available outside the sanctuary doors (weather permitting) or in the chapel.
(Note: You will not receive an email confirmation. If you want to be sure your form was submitted, scroll down below the COVID rules after clicking submit to see the confirmation message.)