Please review Second’s Covenant below the outdoor worship registration form and the complete outdoor worship policy before submitting your worship registration.
If you receive an error message hat the limit has been exceeded after clicking submit, please email Julie Evans to be added to a priority list for the next service.
Outdoor Worship Registration Form
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, I promise, with God’s help and to the best of my ability, to abide by the regathering guidelines of Second Presbyterian Church for participating in the life of the congregation.
In fulfillment of the greatest commandment given by Christ, I will strive to:
Love my neighbor as myself by…
- Taking my/our temperatures prior to attending the service, and not attending if any are 100.4 or higher
- Wearing a mask or cloth face covering over my nose and mouth at all times except momentarily to receive the sacrament or lead worship through an assigned speaking part
- Following public health guidelines for hand sanitizing and disinfecting
- Only attending worship and receiving communion if I am non-symptomatic for the COVID-19 virus or any other transmittable disease that could compromise the health of another congregant.
- Abstaining from attending if doing so would put me at greater risk due to my own health status.
Respect the dignity of every human being by…
- Making no physical contact with people beyond the members of my own household.
- Maintaining a six foot or more distance from other members of the congregation.
- Respecting any requests for distance, masking, cleaning, to ensure the safety and comfort level of others.
Seek and serve Christ in all people by…
- Trusting and supporting the decisions of both my denominational and congregational leaders.
- Staying connected with others in my community by telephone, video chat, or mail.
- Please note that the policies of Second Presbyterian Church may be more restrictive than allowed by the City of Baltimore. We ask that you read the complete outdoor worship policy approved by the Session.
- No access to the church building, including restrooms, will be allowed for now.
- Outdoor worship may be canceled due to inclement weather.
- Chairs will not be provided. You are encouraged to bring your own chairs or a blanket.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending worship, please inform our senior pastor, Tom Blair.