Please read Second’s Covenant below before registering to attend a Bells@Second rehearsal.
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, I promise, with God’s help and to the best of my ability, to abide by the regathering guidelines of Second Presbyterian Church for participating in the life of the congregation.
In fulfillment of the greatest commandment given by Christ, I will strive to:
LOVE MY NEIGHBOR AS MYSELF BY…
- Taking my/our temperatures prior to attending, and not attending if any are 100.4 or higher
- Wearing a mask or cloth face covering over my nose and mouth at all times
- Remain in designated socially-distanced, individual rehearsal areas.
- Following public health guidelines for hand sanitizing and disinfecting.]
- Only attending if I am non-symptomatic for the COVID-19 virus or any other transmittable disease that could compromise the health of another musician.
- Abstaining from attending if doing so would put me at greater risk due to my own health status.
RESPECT THE DIGNITY OF EVERY HUMAN BEING BY…
- Making no physical contact with people beyond the members of my own household.
- Maintaining a six foot or more distance from other members of the ensemble.
- Respecting any requests for distancing, masking, and cleaning to ensure the safety and comfort level of others.
SEEK AND SERVE CHRIST IN ALL PEOPLE BY…
- Trusting and supporting the decisions of both my denominational and congregational leaders.
- Staying connected with others in my ensemble(s) by telephone, video chat, or mail.
- Please note that the policies of Second Presbyterian Church may be more restrictive than allowed by the City of Baltimore.
- Outdoor rehearsals and other events may be canceled due to inclement weather and will not continue inside if inclement
- If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending rehearsal, please inform our senior pastor, Tom Blair.