2-4 inches of snow are predicted for Sunday morning. At this point worship at 9 am and 11 am will go forward as planned.
If conditions are worse than expected and we decide to cancel, we will send an email and post the cancellation here by 8 am on Sunday.
If you are at all concerned, please stay home. We don’t want anyone to get into an accident or to slip and fall. You will be with us in spirit.